Friday, February 22, 2013

Brass Love

I, along with everyone else, am totally smitten with Brass right now. I used to hate it and wanted nothing to do with it, but I am now loving the look. I especially love brass hardware when it contrasted against dark gray or black cabinets. So Pretty! I love the way the hardware really pops against the cabinets in this kitchen.

via
In case you are in the market for some new kitchen or bathroom hardware, here are few of my faves right now.

1 // 2  // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

5 comments:

  1. I am totally smitten with it right now too!! #5 pull is really similar to some that I've been looking at for the buffet I'm about to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving brass in the home as well! Love your round up- they are all so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the brass right now too! I was with you and used to HATE it. Couldn't understand why anyone would choose it. Oh how things change...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's growing on me since it looks a little different than it used too (less brassy and more gold) but I can't say i love the look of it with stainless & Satin nickel fixtures like the faucet above..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm such a fan of brass too! love the look on the darker cabinets!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...