Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Posts from 2012

I think it's fun to occasionally look back at my blog stats and see which posts have been the most popular, and which ones I could have done without. It's not quite as fun to look at the posts that weren't very popular and ask myself  "why did I press publish on that one?" Here are my top 5 most viewed posts from last year (click on image to see full post). 

1. TV House Tuesday- Grayson Manor. Thanks to Google searches, this post was the winner by far.

2. Kitchen Table Reveal

3. New knobs in the bathroom

4. Dining Room Board and Batten

5. Little Man's First Birthday
 

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely eye-opening when you find out which ones got the most hits...love your dining room btw. The board & batten look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...