Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Books and a Hippo

I really don't enjoy reading, like at all, so my husband thought it was kind of strange when I gave him a list of books I wanted for Christmas. But there is a huge difference between novels and interior design books with pretty pictures and a few words. I, of course, asked for the latter.  I love interior design books. I love all the inspiration packed inside the beautifully designed covers. I feel like books are great accessories in a space and help to add a personal touch.

I also picked up this cute little hippo last week at Target. I've mentioned it before, but I am really loving Target's home collection right now. I consider it quite the accomplishment that this cute little guy is only thing I have taken home... so far.





4 comments:

  1. Domino is an excellent book, and Nate's book is so beautifully written. I cried and cried. You will love them both! I have the Design*Sponge too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! It's good that you've incorporated those books that represent you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit, I totally bought a bunch of coffee table bjooks just to look cute in my home... but I ended up loving them as actual design reads! Especially the Jonathan Adler books... so pretty and cool looking! Love the hippo from Target!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty vignette, McKae ~ love your mirror, too!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...