Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Morning Inspiration

Happy Monday and happy Labor Day, friends. I hope you all enjoy your day off. I'm excited for husband to be home all day to play with the baby while I sleep cross stuff off my to-to list. I got a lot accomplished on my small bathroom reno this weekend. I painted the walls and bought a new shower curtain and I am loving it! I'm excited to share with you all, but in the mean time, here are some gorgeous rooms I came across over the weekend, enjoy!
via


via
via   
via
via
via

 

9 comments:

  1. The first room and last are gorgeous!My favorites!
    Happy Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it McKae!!! I loooooove that sort of thing!!

    I'm with priscilla above, last room rocks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those polkadotted spaces - gorgeous! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cool textures going on in the first few pics, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I love that first living room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous inspiration! Love something in each one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first and last also.

    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!! following from the GFC blog hop!!! hope to hear from you soon :)

    xoxo - kylie

    www.kandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow we really do have such similar tastes bc I prob would have choses the same inspiration!!

    livintheglamlife.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...