Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wecome to the family!

I feel like all I have been thinking about lately is how I'm going to design our new house. I swear I constantly have paint colors, fabric swatches, and furniture styles running through my head, and falling out of my diaper bag. I've slowly been buying furniture. I have no problem giving other people advise on their homes, but when it comes to my own I am so indecisive and cannot make up my mind. I mean these are some big decisions I have to make!

My most recent purchase was this bench to go with the table I found on Craigslist. I am so excited about it! I can't wait to get my table finished, hopefully it turns out the way I have envisioned it in my head. We shall see!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous find! Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kae! I'm glad you stopped by my blog and I am happy to find yours! I'll be stalking around here for a bit.
    Meg

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...