Thursday, March 15, 2012

TV House- Cougar Town

I've noticed two things about TV lately: 1. most of the TV houses are very well designed and I would totally live in them and 2. I watch way too much TV. But I'm watching all my shows for the houses, I swear. One of my faves is Jule's house from Cougar Town. I don't know if you watch this show, but it's oddly funny. Half the time I laugh because the humor in it is so strange, so on that note, if you don't watch it, you should.

Anyway, Jules house is awesome. It is the ultimate beach house, light and airy with lots of color and patterns. I love it. US weekly did a story about the house a while ago, these a few of the pages scanned.
And here is Jule's bathroom. She redid it in one the episodes and it looks so good! I'm not sure I would want a lounge chair in my bathroom, but hey, to each their own.
I got a lot of these pictures from http://www.hoohkedonhouses.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...