Friday, March 16, 2012

Inspiration- Painted Floors

I don't like silence so I usually have the tv on during the day for background noise, as if my babbling 9 month old isn't enough..I cannot remember what I was watching yesterday, but whatever it was had a house with white painted floors. The woman whose house it was was talking about how all her friends thought she was crazy to paint gasp... wood floors! I thought it looked awesome and really went well with the style of her house.

Here are some examples of painted floors.



1. The classic white. It looks so fresh and beechy. I dig it
2. The cheveron. As I'm sure you've noticed cheveron is a huge trend right now, I don't always loves the current trends, but this one I have to admit, I do love. Can't go wrong with chevron!
3. Diamonds. This is so fun and doesn't look to hard.
4. Oh the intricate pattern. I actually love this! Its a great way to spice up an otherwise boring space.

What do you think? Would you ever paint your wood floors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...