Monday, February 4, 2013

Money Saving Monday- Throw Pillows

In case you missed it, Saturday was groundhog's day, and it also just so happened to be my birthday. I am old now, so I don't really want to talk about that. Anyway, that trusty groundhog came out and did not see his shadow, so that means that we will have an early spring. This is scientific people, so it has to be true. In honor of an early spring I thought I would share some thrifty and colorful throw pillows. Pillows can be pretty pricey, here are some of my favorite, easy on the wallet, pillow covers to get your home ready for spring.
1//2//3//4//5//6
1//2//3//4//5//6

9 comments:

  1. Great options. Happy birthday! The movie Groundhog Day was played over and over again on Saturday - I forget which network, but it was fun to see it again!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated, Kae! And certainly not old ;-) love the pillows, I've been shopping for some coral ones for my living room...it's just so hard to choose!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pretty pillows! They look like spring! Oh and happy birthday too you! Mine is this coming weekend- and it'll be my last in my 20's....sucks how fast they go by!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday!! Thanks for the pillow fix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday! :) love all the options - can't wait for spring and some fun pillows would definitely help cheer me up!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com
    -- sephora giftcard giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday my dear!!! I will take #1 in the yellow series and #4 in the pink/coral! Just love that pattern! Thanks for the intro to these stores!


    Also, thank you for your sweet comment about my new Etsy Shop. You are a Doll!

    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday!! I hope your weekend was fun! I love those pillows too...I'd buy any of them for my home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every single one of these! I like the idea of buying pillow covers to change things up, rather than replacing the entire pillow!

    Happy belated birthday too :) Hope it was fabulous!

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...