Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Money Saving Monday (or Tuesday)

I don't think I've ever mentioned my love of floral fabric on my blog before. So, today is the day. I love floral fabric, I guess I'm kind of an old lady. I just love all the colors and all the other fabrics that can be mixed with them. I feel like no room in complete without one fabulous floral fabric. Unfortunately, fabrics can be ridiculously expensive. There are, however, quite a few great resources for inexpensive fabrics online. Here are just a few floral beauties you can pick up for under $25 a yard.

1 comment:

  1. Floral is one of those trends (like wallpaper and gold) that I once despised but now L-O-V-E!I like the last print on the bottom right :)

    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...