Friday, December 21, 2012

Keep Warm this Christmas

You guys, Christmas is in 4 days! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by, it's craziness I tell ya! If you are doing some last minute shopping or need some extra blankets around the house for holiday visitors, West Elm is having a great sale right now. All the panterned duvets are 30% off as well as free shipping, and all of the throws are 20% off. Here are some of my favorite picks.
Winter Ikat Duvet $76 // Organic Chevron Duvet $76 // Ikat Ogee Duvet $62 //  Stripe Duvet Cover $62
Faux Fur Throw $95 // Stripe Favorite Throw $23 // Ribbon Throw $47 // Braided Cable Throw $79

2 comments:

  1. ooh I didn't know they were having a sale! Off to check it out! Thx for the heads up, love!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower - great blog! i love that first duvet the best. also love that cable knit throw - looks so so cozy!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...