Monday, October 29, 2012

Online Shopping for Cheap

Is it seriously Monday again?! Sheesh, the weekends go by way too fast! But, it's Halloween week, so that means, parties, candy, pumpkin bars, and Mickey Mouse costumes, which little guy still needs yellow slippers for. I really do love this holiday!

Anyway, if you are in the market for some new furniture or accessories for your home, and live in a place with limited shopping options like me, then the internet will become your best friend. There are quite a few inexpensive shops online that have a great selection. And, if you get on their mailing lists they will keep you up to date on all the sales and promotions going on! I have found that I have a few "go-to" stores that rarely let me down. Here are my top 5 online inexpensive resources.
1//2//3//4//5//6//7

1//2//3//4//5



1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8
1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8
1//2//3//4//5//6//7

3 comments:

  1. I love world Market and love online shopping, as I too don't like to venture off the island into traffic. I love your design ideas, and secretly wish I could be a designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! I love all those places. I've especially been loving World Market's goods lately. Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! Urban is always such a great alternative to pricier options!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...