Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm Back!

I have a couple faithful followers who may have noticed my absence last week. Husband, little dude and I spent the week in Michigan with my husband's family. We had a blast! My in-laws live out in the country and have alpacas, a dog, lots of land, and a four wheeler, so naturally Beck was in little boy heaven. They also have Amish neighbors who make the BEST peanut butter, you better believe we stocked up on that stuff. It was a week packed full of adventures, we went to a Chicago Cubs game so my husband could see Wrigley Field, we went camping, went to lake Michigan, and I got over my fears and let Beckham ride on a four wheeler. It was fun while it lasted, but now back to reality. I hate that!



I hope you all have a great Monday! I'll be back tomorrow with some design talk, until then I have lots of unpacking, laundry, and sleep to take care of.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! Come link up to my Get Social party and promote your awesome blog if you have time!
    http://alivedinhome.blogspot.com/2012/08/get-social-sunday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how fun!! It looks like such a great time! I'd be nervous about the 4-wheeler riding too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a vacation! It's always nice to get away and have some family time for awhile : )

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...