Friday, July 13, 2012

My week from instagram




I got a new lamp for Beck's room. His room is slowly, like snail speed, coming together


The little goofball was tired of sitting in the cart at Costco so he decided it was much more fun to help dad push. He pushed it all around the store and screamed at us if we tried to put him down



We celebrated our 3rd anniversary at Ruth Chris Steakhouse. It was delicious
My dinner, AKA best chicken and sweet potatoes ever!



Little guy sleeps with his buns in the air, it's so stinking cute



I taped out stripes to spray paint curtains for Beck's room, then I started painting them in the garage last night. Worst idea ever! Talk about a major headache. Im going to do it outside next time.

Follow me in Instagram @mckaeking


5 comments:

  1. Those sweet potatoes look divine.

    Too cute about the little guy pushing the cart in Costco. Those bad boys are heavy! Probably a total arm workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)

    I really like reading your blog - so cute!

    Maybe we could follow each other? :D
    I follow you now!

    My fashion blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. His sleeping butt up picture is sooo precious!
    Check out my blog and follow back on bloglovin' if you'd like!
    Drey - HIGHDOLLARHIPPIE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! Your little man is too stinkin' cute...love the butt sleeping, my kids used to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great week! congrats to 3 years!!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...