Friday, May 18, 2012

Online Design Nursery Mood Board

I did an internship years ago at a design firm specializing in children's and nursery design. I loved it! The possibilities are endless with children's rooms, you can go as wild or as subdued as you want. I love when I get the chance to work on a nursery, here is an online design mood board I recently did for a little girls nursery.

A few side notes: the walls are going to have board and baton 2/3 of the way up and then gray at the top, and the crib bedding will be custom made and all white, I just couldn't find a very good picture of what I wanted online.

See my design services page for more information if you are interested in your own online design.

3 comments:

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...