Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scenes from the week




1. I am going to town on that table and chairs! It has taken longer than expected because I can really only work on it while the little dude is taking a nap. It's looking good though, I can't wait for it to be finished!

2. Nate and the babe took down all the cabinet doors for me so I could start painting. What sweethearts they are! For some reason I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead paint those guys this week along with all the packing and cleaning I have to do before moving day on Saturday. Don't ask me why.

3. Paint, paint, and more paint. Actually that's a lie, these are just primed, not painted. Literally all I have done this week is paint, prime, and go to Lowes. We are tight now, Lowes and I. My goal is for them to know me by name before the month is through. And my hand hurts from all the painting.

4. Love this stuff. It saved me hours of sanding those nast cabinet doors. Thank you Zinsser, a great big thank you! I owe you one.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! I Love painting, and regreshing things to make them your own!And that really is the Best primer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are darling, I can't wait to see how it turns out. I desperately need to paint my kitchen cabinets, but my husband still likes the wood look best-yuck!
    Good luck!
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...