Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Living Room Mood Board

I'm starting to get really excited for our house to close so I can finally have my own home to do whatever I want with! It is going to be slow process because I will be doing everything on a very small budget, buying a house is not a cheap thing people. Regardless of my budget I made a mood board for my living room. I want it to be light with mainly white, gray, blue, and a little yellow. I would love to have a deep blue accent wall. I have helped my parents paint a couple rooms in their house, but other than that I am a painting novice, so I am open to any tips you have for me.

I fell in love with that gray table from Ikea. I'm pretty sure I need it.

1 comment:

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...