Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome friends!

Hello there and welcome to my blog! This is just a little place on the webisphere where I plan to write about all things interior design, with the occasional food post, because lets be honest, who doesn't love food! The hubs and I are currently on the hunt for our first home so the wheels in my little brain are just a turning with everything I want to do.

I also offer design services. If you live in or near Turlock, CA I can do a house call and give you some pointers otherwise just send me some pictures and dimensions of your space and I'll do a virtual design for you. Check out the design services tab for more info.

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog McKae! You are a talented woman and I'm so glad you are sharing! : )

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...