Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday's Favorites

1. I love the simplicity and colors of this bathroom.
2. Head on over to Young House Love and check out their Reader Redesign for the week. This little boys bedroom is so fun!
3. How cute are these tiny baby Toms. Little man needs some.
4. This blog post has some great tips for decorating a mantel
5. I love this little fortune cookie necklace.  Husband, if you are reading this, feel free to buy it for me.
6. I love this print. It's always a good reminder.

2 comments:

  1. Cute roundup! love those baby Toms and that necklace! Have a great weekend!
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your roundup and those Toms and that necklace! have a great weekend.
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...